Viscous blood - is not only the deterioration of blood flow and disruption of normal tissue nutrition. It is always an increased risk of blood clots and severe complications.
Themselves clots formed as a result of three offenses:
- thickening of blood clotting and increase (the causes of which I speak today)
- violation of blood flow - slowing it (at night, for example, or when the deterioration of blood flow),
- vascular wall damage (atherosclerosis, diabetes, inflammatory processes).
That is, these three components are the main predisposing factors to the occurrence of blood clots within the vessel, where there is, in theory, should not be.
Important! The development of some forms of cancer have been linked to poor circulation of individual tissue, often caused by viscous blood.
Why does the viscosity of the blood increases?
The viscosity of blood increases due to loss of volume of the liquid component. This can occur for several reasons:
1. Inadequate fluid intake - the most banal, but the most common cause of blood clots. And this is true not only in summer but also in winter, when due to the heating season, humidity of the air in the apartment falls.
Today, doctors are of the opinion that the need to drive a drink at the request of the body (not like before, when recommending necessary to drink 2-2.5 liters of water per day). And yet, the liquid should do - and its amount should not be less than a liter.
Moreover, the body loses water in the emergency mode, often promoted by high temperature outside, intense exercise, various diets, abuse of coffee, as well as diarrhea and fever body.
2. blood viscosity may rise and as a result of lack of certain vitamins - ascorbic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin E.
3. Poor nutrition can cause blood clots. In the first place - is the use of a large amount of fatty and fried foods, sweets, baking.
4. Chronic diseases may also lead to changes in blood viscosity. This is primarily dependent diabetes mellitus - in itself increase the level of glucose alters the normal blood consistency in the direction of its condensation.
High cholesterol, varicose veins of the lower limbs, blood diseases - all these processes alter the viscosity, becoming risk factors for blood clots.
That's it - the most common causes of blood clots. Of course bad habits also influence, as well as high stress activity. Alcohol (and any, is depending on the quality and production conditions) leads to dehydration.
Therefore, if you have a tendency to blood clots or comorbidities (including hypertension, in which blood vessels spasm occurs), then from the use of alcohol is better to give at all.
It is important to take into account all of the above, to deal with the problem of increased blood viscosity on the causal stage. That is affecting the initial link changes, we can avoid dangerous complications such as myocardial infarction and stroke.
Dear readers, join the channel "Your Family Doctor"Not to miss the new publication.
Share this information with your friends in social networks and place the Like - I will be pleased to see that my efforts are valued.