Orthopedic surgeon about the treatment of arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis. Which in any case can not be done!

Orthopedist Anosov MY It talks about what you need and what to in any case can not be done for diseases of human bone system.

If the sore joints and bones - run to the doctor-orthopedist
If the sore joints and bones - run to the doctor-orthopedist

"Human bone system is restored with the help of useful minerals derived from food. These are vitamins and amino acids that affect the condition of the connective tissue, which is the basis of the musculoskeletal system and internal organs. In healthy people under the age of 35 years produced a sufficient amount of collagen to rebuild this tissue. People older, as well as those who have a variety of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, the integrity of the connective tissue can be restored only by using pharmaceuticals.

What to do if you get sick joints, aching bones, all the crunches? First of all - consult your doctor. First - the therapist, you need to understand that you do not have the flu, which also causes aches in the joints. Then, if it is not SARS - a podiatrist. The doctor will prescribe medication, which should be observed strictly.

Second - ask your doctor what exercises are physical therapy, you need to perform. Gymnastics restores blood flow and improves flexibility, which is necessary for diseases of the musculoskeletal system.

The third - to strengthen the muscles, ligaments and joints to take the drug with collagen hydrolyzate. The exact dosage will appoint a physician.

What can be done in any case:

  • To self-medicate.
  • Do exercises during the aggravation when they feel severe pain and inflammation of the tissues present.
  • Treated only by folk remedies (they can go as a supplement to relieve swelling and inflammation, but only in conjunction with medication prescribed by your doctor). "
  • Share:
Instagram story viewer