Hello everyone! Odnoklassniki is one of the most popular social networks in Russia and the CIS, especially among the age population. But sometimes there is a desire or need to delete your page. This will be discussed further.
There can be many reasons for deleting your account. There is even nothing to discuss here, it is important to know how to do it correctly.
Before deleting, there are a few things to consider:
- You will only be able to restore the page for 6 months. That is, if you decide to return it after a year, then it will already be irretrievably erased even from the archive.
- If you have any paid subscriptions in your account, be sure to unsubscribe from everything. Otherwise, money will be debited from you just like that, even after deletion. And you will have to resolve the issue through technical support.
If you have taken into account all the points and agree with them, then proceed to the removal itself.
How do I delete a page?
First of all, go to your page on Odnoklassniki, and then follow the simple instructions.
- Click on your name in your profile
- Then scroll down the page and find the item Yet, click on it. From the dropdown menu select Agreements and Policies
- Then select License agreement
- You have to do quite a lot to get to the bottom. There click on the item Refuse services
- You will see the information that I mentioned at the beginning, as well as the reasons for the deletion.
After choosing a reason, entering a password and realizing the seriousness of your intentions, simply click on the button Delete. Everything! Your page has been deleted, and no one else can see it or read any information on it.
I hope that the information from the article was useful and will be useful to you someday.
Thank you for reading this article to the end!
- Scammers started calling me from numbers +7 (831). I decided to find out what these numbers are and why they are calling
- Top 3 WhatsApp Features That Are Rarely Used. I show you how to use them
- I tell you why I constantly turn off the Internet on my smartphone and I advise everyone to do this.