Hello everyone! I have a friend who is engaged in a YouTube channel for one mobile game. He records all the gameplay using a third-party program. This is terribly inconvenient and paid. For Xiaomi owners, I will tell you how to do it for free and quickly in the system itself.
Why do you need screen recording at all? There can be a lot of applications, these are training videos, a recording of a game, or even an evidentiary recording of correspondence with a scammer in a messenger. In general, there can be a lot of applications, and everyone will find the right option for themselves.
Below I will tell you how easy it is to do it on Xiaomi and how to set it up. I did everything on my POCO X3, but since the MIUI shell, it will work exactly the same on all other smartphones of the brand.
- In the search, enter the phrase - Screen Recording and click on the appeared program icon
- We immediately get into it and you need to click on the settings icon
- There are a lot of settings, but the most important is the choice of the sound source. If you want to comment on something with your voice, then put Microphone recording. If not, then leave System sounds, for example, to record the sound of a game or application
- Also, useful settings are located just below. Pay particular attention - Show touches and gestures, as well as Show button clicks. This is very useful in tutorial videos.
- After all the settings, you can start recording. This can be done in two ways - in the program itself, by clicking on the red button in the lower right corner or in the curtain of the smartphone
- A small floating button will appear Start, which will become transparent when recording is activated, to stop recording, also click on it. It can be freely moved around the screen
All recorded videos will be stored in a regular gallery, and separately they can be found just in the program itself Screen Recording.
Hope this article was helpful to you.
Thank you for reading the article to the end!
- How to connect to Wi-Fi if you forgot your password
- How to make 2 partitions on a USB flash drive and why you need it
- What can be connected to the USB connector on the TV and how to do it
- Scammers started calling me from numbers +7 (831). I decided to find out what these numbers are and why they are calling