Hello everyone! Not everyone realizes that smartphones are not just phones, but real computers. And therefore, on Android, you can safely work even with archives. Below I will tell you and show how this can be done.
I often noticed how some users transfer the archives downloaded to the phone to a PC, and then transfer the unpacked files back to the phone. But everything can be done on the smartphone itself. Moreover, by standard means.
Below I will show and tell you how this is done using the example of my POCO X3. But other modern smartphones have their own conductors that have similar functions. Therefore, it is important to understand that this can be done and the general principle. The rest is all the details.
First you need some kind of archive. It can be at least RAR, at least ZIP, at least 7z. I downloaded the prepared archive in advance to the folderDownloads. In most cases, this is where you will have the archives downloaded from the Internet.
- Open your explorer (on MIUI it is called that)
- For example, MIUI even has a separate category on it. Archives. If you do not have categories, then just find the archive through the file manager
- There we find the archive we need. I have this archive with ZIP extension
- We poke on the extraction icon, and in front of us appears, like on a computer, the button Extract to ...
- Click it, and you will need to select a location where to extract the files. After unpacking, all files will be in the place where you specified
We go into the folder and see the text file that I zipped.
I ask in advance all clever men and women not to write that these are elementary things, and absolutely everyone knows this. Believe me, this is far from the case, you do not need to measure everyone by yourself.
Hope everyone else found this helpful.
Thank you for reading the article to the end!
- What kind of battery is on the motherboard and how to change it
- What can be connected to the USB connector on the TV and how to do it
- Scammers started calling me from numbers +7 (831). I decided to find out what these numbers are and why they are calling