Hello friends! I recently wrote an article on how to enable dark mode in Google searches to avoid burning your eyes with bright white at night. Today I will tell you how to make absolutely any site dark.
Everything is done very simply, but it works even easier. In order not to torment you for a long time - I'll start right away with the guide, without further ado.
- We go to the Google application store, this extension is available in almost all browsers, so just search by name
- In the search, type in Dark Reader
- After that, click Install (where I have Uninstall from Chrome)
- That's it, after that you just have to configure the extension.
There are quite a few settings there, you can set up a separate color scheme for each site. I have been using this extension for 2 years now. It never fails and works like a clock. Therefore, I recommend using it, since most sites burn out your eyes, be healthy!
If the article was useful to you, please like it.
- How to find out the amount of future pension using the Sberbank application
- How to connect satellite Internet from Elon Musk and how much does it cost
- How to block any number on Android