Hello friends! POCO recently released an interesting budget phone with a low price and unusual features.
What is JLQ?
This is the name of the new processors. More precisely, they are new for us, but in fact the company has been founded for 5 years, and Qualcomm (the letter Q in the name) together with small Chinese companies. The processor itself is budget, half of the working processors in it are from Qualcomm, the rest is from Leadcore (it has been cooperating with Xiaomi for a long time). And all this is produced at the facilities of Samsung. This is the solution at the heart of this smartphone.
Characteristics of POCO C40
And now let's move on to the exact characteristics to understand what the smartphone is capable of.
- CPU: JLQ JR510, Antutu 160 thousand points. In general, a normal working processor, you can’t even think about games with such power, but for ordinary everyday tasks it will do.
- Screen: 6.71" (720 x 1650 px) IPS. The simplest display, nothing fancy.
- cameras: main 13 MP with ƒ / 1.8 aperture and a depth sensor of 2 MP. In addition to digital stabilization and HDR, the camera has nothing to brag about. In good light it shoots pretty well, but in the dark it leaves much to be desired. Just like any other government worker.
- Memory: 3/32 GB, 4/64 GB also available
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 13
- Interfaces: NFC, Bluetooth 5, WiFi
- Battery: 6000 mAh, charging 18W
Thanks to the energy-efficient filling (low resolution, weak processor) with such a capacious battery, the smartphone works for a very long time. It will last for 3-4 days of normal use.
How much does it cost and where to buy?
The novelty costs about 9-10 thousand, depending on the store. I give a link to the official POCO store.
🔥 Order on Aliexpress from 9 682 rubles - Look
An ordinary state employee, there is nothing outstanding and nothing bad in him. As an alternative to others, it’s very good, but I can’t recommend it as the best of the best.