Hello friends! The password in Windows is one of the most important elements of computer security, but there are situations when it only gets in the way. This is easy to fix.
For many users, going to sleep is configured with a very slight delay (5-10 minutes). And every time after waking up from sleep, entering a password is not a pleasant pleasure. Especially if it's a home PC that no one has access to. Why then complicate your life by wasting time on entering a password? Better to just turn it off.
To do this is quite simple. There are two ways - through the settings and the registry. Use the second one if the first one doesn't work.
- Click "Start" and go to "Settings" - "Accounts" - "Login Options"
- In the "Login Required" section, click on the login options and select "Never"
- Restart PC
Through the registry:
- Right click on start and run command prompt
- There enter the command powercfg /SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_NONE CONSOLELOCK 0
- And then powercfg /SETDCVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_NONE CONSOLELOCK 0
I hope that this guide will help someone get rid of annoying password entry. Thank you for your attention.