Fake diamond - this is a great alternative to expensive natural stone. It is the availability pushed artificial stone to a leadership position in the market of finishing materials. So, let's see what kind of material.
The first step is to recognize the fact that distinguish real from the artificial natural stone, practically impossible, since the latter is exactly the same structure and appearance of natural stone. As for the manufacturing process of this material - the process is very complex, because artificial stone produced with high quality cement (Portland), and lightweight fillers of natural (expanded clay) and natural dyes.
Working with artificial stone - it is rather a creative work, rather than a complicated process! You do not need absolutely no additional equipment. And thanks to the stone base of the plane of the installation process is very simple and clear to everyone.
The advantages of artificial stone on the face:
1) it weighs much less (about three times smaller than the natural stone);
2) owing to the low weight of the stone decreases load bearing walls;
3) Using this material you will significantly save time and money.
himself paving stone on the wall process It involves two main ways:
1) "jointing" way (i.e., with the installation of jointing seam: retained away 1.5 - 2.5 cm);
2) seamless fashion.
Which method is more popular? Naturally, "rasshivnoy" way. Why? Well, simply put, it is the most economical way, because, thanks to the seams, you save the amount of stone. (But note this point: some types of artificial stone are manufactured exclusively for seamless installation).
At the time of placing a stone on a wall surface, the adhesive solution was applied to the back plane stone and excess (tread) was withdrawn construction "trowel". By the way: if you want to trim the stone, it's very easy to do with the "Bulgarian" (only goggles and a dust mask be sure to wear - safety above all).
Features of artificial stone:
1) he is well established not only in the concrete, but also on wood, metal and brick;
2) equally successfully used during both exterior and interior decorating;
3) is absolutely non-flammable;
4) do not fade in the sun;
5) possesses a high degree of strength;
6) perfectly resists all kinds of atmospheric agents: frost-proof, moisture-proof, and so on;
7) has a fairly good degree of insulation;
8) has an affordable price (cost five times cheaper than natural stone).
And finally - a few tips from the pros to work with this material. So:
1) If the stone will lie for a long time in the damp, or stay in contact with chlorinated water, it may lose color. However, if you worked stone special - hydrophobic - solution, in this case your material is not afraid of water and moisture;
2) when buying the required number of stone, take it to 10% more than is necessary. This is necessary in case of "force majeure" moments: for example, if the stone has broken in transit;
3) one more important point: laying stone is made not from the bottom to the top, and from top to bottom.
Subscribe to our channel, place Like, if you like the article and write comments! Share with your friends on social networks! Bye Bye!